Dr. Wayne Coghlan
Dr. Wayne Coghlan: Counselling Psychology.
Dr. Wayne Coghlan: Master's degree in Counselling Psychology
- Anger management
- Men's issues
- Family and marriage counselling
- Stress Management
- Personal psychology and counselling.
At this time I am not taking any new clients.
INDEX: Topics for your exploration and consideration....
- Anger Management 101: A psycho-educational format to develop better understanding of toxic anger, skills toward effective personal anger management, and life skills. Suitable for individuals, groups, relationships. Also adaptable to stress and anxiety management.
- The Quitter: by Robert Service. A poem about courage. By the way.... Can you have courage without fear?
- Desiderata: by Max Ehrmann. The title mean things desired for. This poem quietly inspires millions to find happiness in the normal.
- Failing and Flying: by Jack Gilbert. Icarus did not fail..... What is worse, to grieve the loss, or never having lived the opportunity?
- How to Catch Monkeys: A story about what owns us and we willingly give up our freedom to posses.
- The Worst Day Ever! A matter of perspective.
"To Be Free" by Michael Oldfield.
You Find Yourself Alone
Sometimes Without A Home
You Don't Know Which Way To Go
You're Lost, No Direction
Then, Suddenly, Out Of The Blue
Some Kind Of Magic Comes To You
You Don't Know How,
You Don't Know Why
But Someday Gonna Take Off and